Skip to content

Transfer to HT

Request Info About HT's Adult Programs

Connect with an enrollment coach to learn more about our degrees tailored to working adults.

Have you worked full-time? *

We respect your privacy. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to receive emails, phone calls, text messages and/or other media from Huston-Tillotson University at the phone number(s) or email(s) received, including a wireless number(s). These emails, texts, calls or other media may be generated using automated technology. You may opt out of receiving any of these communications at any time. You are not required to provide this consent to receive services from Huston-Tillotson University.

Why Should I Transfer To Huston-Tillotson University?

Many students who enter the Adult Degree Program at Huston-Tillotson University have previously earned college credits. By transferring your credits to HT, you could save time and money on your HT degree. Read on for more details; then connect with us to discuss your personal situation.

How Can I Transfer To HT?

  • Apply to Huston-Tillotson University
  • Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must demonstrate that you:
    • Have earned 6 or more college-level semester credit hours (if you have fewer than 6 college credits, you must also submit your high school transcript)
    • Have earned a minimum 2.0 GPA in the college-level semester hours you have attempted
    • Are in good standing with the last college/university you attended
  • College-level courses with a grade of “C” or better are accepted for transfer credit
  • The maximum number of credit hours you can transfer depends on the program you plan to transfer into:
    • Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts: 46 credit hours
    • Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: 69 credit hours
    • Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice: 76 credit hours
    • Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: 83 credit hours
    • Bachelor of Arts Elementary Education: 67 credit hours

Once you’ve submitted the required documents, our registrar’s office will review them, determine the credit that will transfer, and share the results with you.

How Do I Start The Transfer Process?

An enrollment coach can help you request your transcripts and answer any other questions you have about transferring to HT. To talk with a coach, complete the form on this page or call 888-237-8650.